- Got First class in all the five years of engineering degree at T.K.M. College.
- In the final year topper in the class and stood first in the College in the Civil Engineering branch.
- In M. Tech got high first class in all the examinations and got 2nd rank in Mysore University
ACADEMIC & ADMINISTRATION
- Instrumental in setting up the constituent colleges of Yenepoya University viz; Yenepoya Dental College, Yenepoya Medical College, Yenepoya Nursing College and Yenepoya Physiotherapy College and the Yenepoya Institute of Nursing Sciences. Presently the Director (Academics & Administration) of Yenepoya University.
- Correspondent of Badria Institutions since 1980 and instrumental in establishing the Institution by introducing PUC and Degree colleges with B.A, B.Com., B.B.M., and also English medium School for Girls.
- Responsible for establishing the ESSA English Medium School, Mogral, Kasargod District (native place) and now upgraded to Higher Secondary with plus two.
Considering the services in the field of Education the following awards were conferred:
- "Vidya Sampanna" (Education Scholar) by Madani Association, Ullal (2003).
- "Mangala Sahitya Prashasti" (Mangalore Literary Awards) by Mangala Sahitya Vedike for 2004
- "Rajiv Gandhi Excellency Award" for the work in the field of Education, Sports and Social Welfare by Mogral Congress Committee (2004).
- "Sourabha Award 2005" by Suma Sourabha, Kannada Karavali Sahithya Pakshika Patrike.
- "M.S. Mogral Memorial Educational Award 2005" by 7 Stars Mogral.
- "Karnataka Jyothi Rajya Prashasti 2010" in the field of Education and Social Service by Mentally Retarded Educational and Cultural Academy, Bangalore
- "Aryabhatta Award 2011" by the Janamana Kannada Organisation & Samarpana Service Institution, Bangalore.
- "Educational Award 2011" by the Editors Club, Mangalore.
- "Vachana Shree Award" by Sri Jnana Mandira Educational Sanskrita Academy, Bangalore in October 2012.
- Letter of appreciation by MPMLA's News during the 7th Anniversary with Souharda Sangama in January 2013.
- Selected for Basavashree Award by lana Mandira Educational and Sanskrithi Trust at New Delhi on 19th October 2013.
- Souhardha Puraskara Award for Education and Social Work by MPMLAS news on 4th February 2014.
- Government of Karnataka, Dakshina Kannada District Rajyothsava Award 2014 for Education in November 2014
- Member of the Board of Governor of KREC(presently NITK) Surathkal(1993-94)
- Syndicate. Senate & Academic Council Member of Mangalore University (1995-2001)
- Chairman of Advisory Committee(University College), Mangalore (1995-2001)
- President of the Alumni Association of KREC (Presently NITK, Karnataka, Surathkal)
- Chairman of Advisory Committee (University College) Mangalore.
- Member, Task force appointed by the Govt. of Karnataka for the development of Dakshina Kannada District.
- Senate member of National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
- Academic Council member of National Institute of Technology, Goa
- Member of the Board of Management of Yenepoya University, Mangalore.
- Chairman Islamic Academy of Education (Sponsor body of Yenepoya University)
- Director(Academics & Administration)Yenepoya University, Mangalore.
- Correspondent of Badria Institutions,Mangalore for the last 28 years.
- Treasurer of Essa English Medium School.Mogral. Kasargod,